- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 3 Tbs cider vinegar
- 2 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
Puree onion with vinegar in food processor. Blend in mustard, sugar and pepper. Gradulally add oil
in thin, steady stream and continue beating until thick.
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 2 bunches romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 7.5-ounce can hearts of palm, drained and quartered
- 1 8.5-ounce can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
Cook bacon in microwave until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Cool completely. Crumble.
Mix lettuce, hearts of palm, artichokes, blue cheese and bacon in serving bowl. Toss with dressing
to taste and serve.
<< Back to recipe index