PASTA WITH OLIVE SAUCE
Makes 4 servings.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup pitted and finely chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup pitted and finely chopped brine-cured green olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced drained anchovies
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian flat parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 12 ounces spaghetti, bucatini or perciatelli
Chop all ingredients except pasta in a food processor. Combine in a bowl.
Cook pasta according to directions until al dente. Toss spaghetti with room temperature sauce.
<< Back to recipe index